The Corporate Sales Representative is responsible for creating mutually advantageous relationships with organizations to build and maintain corporate sales accounts. Sales representatives are typically considered the most important employees in a business, since they can often be solely responsible for generating its income.
- Develop, build, and manage a client base of corporate accounts
- Oversee the sales process at each stage from quote to purchasing to fulfillment and follow up
- Researching and identifying sales opportunity, generating leads, target identification and classification
- Reaching out to new customers and making presentations or pitches outlining the benefits of product/ services.
- Understanding the client requirements and then customizing the product/ services as per their needs
- Maintaining relationship with all potential and existing clients
- Ensuring proper servicing and after sales support to clients
- Data reporting to management and gathering market intelligence