Web Developer / CRM Developer
Our firm is seeking a creative Web Developer that can work with our software application team to achieve our business’ digital goals. The ideal candidate for this position is a hands-on professional with strong knowledge of content management platforms, and an ability to translate our business needs into client-friendly functions that will expand our website’s influence in our industry. The Web Developer will be responsible for updating our current online applications, as well as developing and implementing a usability testing process to insure that new website applications meet our company’s requirements.
- Write well-designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Register web sites with search engines to increase web site traffic.
- Create web models or prototypes that include physical, interface, logical, or data models.
- Analyze user needs to determine technical requirements.
- Collaborate with other software developers, business analysts, software architects and IT professionals to implement CRM solutions.
- Customize the system to meet the business needs of the company.
- Integrate existing systems and services into the CRM architecture. Assist with deployment and provisioning activities.
- Develop, deploy, customize and integrate CRM.
- Analyze existing processes and make recommendations to better streamline the overall sales process within the CRM.
- Estimate level of effort and duration for CRM initiatives, change requests, and defect resolution.