Posted On Oct 25, 2020
Real estate property appraisal, is the process of developing an opinion of value for real property. Real estate transactions often require appraisals because they occur infrequently and every property is unique especially their condition, a key factor in valuation, unlike corporate stocks, which are traded daily and are identical.
RECAP Provide Business Consultation in property appraisal by :
• Learn the differences between the value, price and cost of any property Different types property value
• Importance of property appraisal
• How to appraise a property?
• Different approaches (The Three Approaches) used to appraise and when to use and drawbacks of each approach.
• Use of income analysis to appraise
• Capitalization rate and its relation with appraising a property
• Discounted cash flow and its relation with appraising a property